Pour en savoir plus, voir sur le site www.panorama.cid-portal.org
01. International Certification of Dance Studies
Schools can offer International Certification to their students. Validate your teaching by levels of 150 hours. Ask the CID Secretariat of visit the CID portal: www.cid-portal.org
02. Tango festival in Italy
Festival of Argentine Tango at Trieste 18-21 September 2014 is open to participants.
03. New website: Vassos Kanellos
The unknown disciple of Isadora Duncan, her only male student.
04. Publicity for your event
Send announcement, flyer or poster for the CID Panorama, the central website for dance events in all countries. Read about events in your area: www.panorama.cid-portal.org
05. Festival in India
20-24 January 2015 at Cuttack, Odisha. Inviting ensembles from all counries to take part.
06. Two workshops in Brazil
1. Expression Scenic Choreographic: enjoy art through dance and other art forms.
2. Technical point shoes for beginners: improvement of technique of ballet.
Both by Ms. Francys Paulino: grupoazarte.com.br
07. Training in Christian dance, U.K.
In London, 9 months course culminating in a tour in which students perform and teach.
08. Dance for all and community dance, Switzerland
Contemporary dance research, 7-9 November 2014 in Monte Verità, Ascona. The educational and social aspect of dance. Educational dance and movement choir.
09. Awards for choreographers, U.S.A.
Three choreographers will receive a $2,500 stipend each and will work directly with Academy Artistic Directors. Applicants must be from a minority ethnic group.
10. Wanted contemporary male dancer, Poland
Strong ballet technique, minimum professional experience 2 years. One year contract.
11. Choreography competition in Israel
27-29 November 2014 in Jerusalem. Pieces up to 15 minutes, with up to 4 performers. Awards: 4,000 & 2,800 & 1,800 US dollars.
12. Choreography competition in Germany
Prizes: 7,500 & 5,000 & 2,500 & 1,000 euros & two production awards.
13. Festival in India
11-21 December 2014 at Lavasa, near Mumbai. Inviting all dance ensembles.